Giuria / Jury / Жюри
Guzel USMANOVA GOBE
Din è una scelta diffusa nei siti di tecnologia. È anche utilizzata per titoli di forte impatto sulla pagina.
Guzel USMANOVA GOBE
– teacher, choreographer and artistic manager (29 years of experience).
– Guzel is a graduate of the Kazan Academy of Culture and Arts (Russia) (dancer and choreographer).
– She has worked in the roles of soloist with the Bashkir State Philharmonic Society (Russia) and as a choreographer of the Ufa Drama Theater (Russia).
– She lives in Geneva, director and choreographer of the renowned dance school "Dansons comme Nouréev".
– She is the organizer of the Helvetic Navruz festival in Geneva.
She studied at the school of ballet. Askold Makarov, then on various programs in Germany, Riga, Austria, Sweden.
- graduated with honors from the ARB im. Vaganova as a ballet master.
- From 2008 to 2015, a dancer of the troupe of the Theater "Provincial Dances", Yekaterinburg.
- Teacher of the Center for Contemporary Choreography at the same theater.
- Founder and head of the dance company "Theater 27/1", Yekaterinburg.
- She was a teacher and choreographer at the Nutcracker Ballet Theater.
- From 2015 to 2017 she danced at the Sasha Kukin Dance Theater, Saint Petersburg.
- From 2015 to 2019 - teacher and choreographer of the "House of Dance Cannon Dance".
- Since 2015 - organizer, artistic director and director of the dance company "Ksenia Mikheeva Dance Company".
- From 2017 to the present, teacher at the Boris Eifman Academy.
- from 2019 to the present time, a resident of the PROTANTSY Peter center.
- in 2019 she worked and trained at the CODARTS Academy (Rotterdam)
Choreographer teacher, she was part of the national ice dance team. Specialized in modern dance and contemporary at the Brodway Dance Center and Alvin Ailey in New York - - Enhanced in functional and psychokinetic psychomotor with Professor Jean Le Bulch in France
- Ideator Manager of creative laboratories and Trainer for International Dance Professional School-IDA Trainer for the courses of Posture and Ballet for the CNA Currently:
- Creator Manager of the professional course for Choreographers CSEN / CONI Founder and artistic director of Cigno Danza School, Ecarte’Dance Company National judge in prestigious competitions and dance and dance arts festivals. International judge for: Lebada de Cristal BUCHAREST, Movment Dance Festival -Ruse -BULGARIA, Winter International open dance ZAGABRIA, International open DANCE cup VIENNA.
- Personal Ballet Teacher by Nicole Della Monica and Matteo Guarise OLYMPIC ATHLETES She participated as the protagonist Coach, to the new television program The Coach broadcast on TV 7 GOLD
- was born in Milan in 1958. In 1969, he was admitted to the Dance School of the Teatro alla Scala, where he graduated in 1977.
1975-77 he attended a two-year training course at the Bolshoi Dance School of Moscow.
- Immediately afterwards, he joined part of the ballet of the same theater, which names him soloist in 1980 and first dancer in 81.
- In 1985, he began his career as an international guest star, and in this role, dance in the major theaters of the world, having as partners, many among the most prestigious ballet performers.
- After an important, long career, yes dedicates today to high-level teaching; is indeed, numerous guest theacher international companies, including the Teatro alla Scala in Milan, the Teatro San Carlo of Naples, Teatro Municipal de Rio de Janeiro, the National Ballet of Canada in Toronto, the Royal Swedish Ballet in Stockholm, Les Ballets de Montecarlo and many others ... It is dedicated also with passion, coaching and preparation of young dance talents.
dancer and teacher of oriental dances, choreographer of oriental dance company "Persepolis".
Anahita is professionally trained at Kamellia in Paris, and after further studies with the master Saad Ismail (IALS, Rome) she adopts the didactic method while continuing to train with the masters Zazà Hassan, Yousry Sharif, Virginia and Mahmoud Redad, Mohammed Kazafy (in 2015 he was also part of the company Kazafy Troupe Italy) and Perla Elias Nemer.